I am passionate about utilizing illustration to encourage environmental stewardship - and find constant inspiration for my work in nature. I also value sustainability as a small business owner and want to share some ways I'm working to reduce my shop's carbon footprint:
* All mailers are made of 100% recycled materials; all envelopes and boxes used are recyclable.
* Posters are now mailed in shipping tubes made of 100% recycled paperboard.
* All tote bags are made in New England out of 100% recycled materials.
* Stickers and patches now ship with zero plastic packaging.
* I am currently phasing out plastic sleeves (used to package prints and pins), transitioning to brown paper sleeves whenever possible.
↟ Every order plants a tree:
In 2021 I began a partnership with One Tree Planted, an environmental nonprofit dedicated to global reforestation. They partner with organizations in four regions (North America, Latin America, Africa, and Asia) to restore nature and biodiversity.
Every month I tally orders received in my shop, donating $1 for each order (one dollar plants one tree). If you’d like to learn more about One Tree Planted, check out their website here.