I find constant inspiration in nature and have a passion for encouraging environmental stewardship through illustration. As a small business owner, I also value sustainability. Listed below are some of the ways I’m working to reduce my shop’s carbon footprint.
1. All mailers are made of 100% recycled materials and all envelopes used are recyclable.
2. All tote bags are made locally in New Hampshire out of 100% recycled cotton canvas.
3. Stickers and patches now ship with zero plastic packaging.
4. I am currently phasing out plastic sleeves (used to package prints and pins), transitioning to recycled clear sleeves and brown paper sleeves.
5. I am also working to find a recycled option for poster tubes with a goal of phasing out non-recyclable poster tubes by summer 2020.
6. I frequently donate to the Pollinator Partnership, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the health of pollinators through conservation, education and research.