I find constant inspiration in nature and have a passion for encouraging environmental stewardship through illustration. As a small business owner, I also value sustainability. Listed below are some of the ways I’m working to reduce my shop’s carbon footprint.
1. All mailers are made of 100% recycled materials and all envelopes used are recyclable.
2. Stickers and patches now ship with zero plastic packaging.
3. All tote bags are made locally in New Hampshire out of 100% recycled cotton canvas.
4. I donate monthly to the Pollinator Partnership, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the health of pollinators through conservation, education and research.
5. I am currently phasing out plastic sleeves (used to package prints and pins), transitioning to 100% recycled clear sleeves by summer 2020.
6. I am also working to find a recycled option for poster tubes with a goal of phasing out non-recyclable poster tubes by summer 2020.